A daily devotional reading from the Sermon on the Mount with commentary followed by a Yoga practice.
Luke 17:21 "The Kindom of God is within you. Seek this first."
John 3:3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of God unless they are born again.”
Jesus taught the masses of people, mostly in parables, "according to their level of understanding."
But in his Sermon on the Mount, he delivered his highest teachings, directly to his 12 disciples, those who where Spiritually ready to receive his hightest teachings, about the ways and means to become "born again" and thus reside in the Kingdom of God, within.
In this series, we will work through the 8 beatitudes and learn how we too, can move beyond moral virtues, and become Spiritually ready to receive the Spiritual wisdom of these teachings.
As well as how we too may come to live according to these highest teachings, thus being "born again of Spirit" and coming to know for ourselves, this "Kingdom of God that is Within"
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Intro + Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven (44:16)
- Blessed are they that mourn; for they shall be comforted (38:07)
- Blessed are those the meek; for they shall inherit the earth (38:17)
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness; for they shall be filled (39:26)
- Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called children of God (39:15)
- Blessed are the merciful; for they shall recieve mercy (38:59)
- Blessed are the pure of heart; for they shall see God (38:21)
- Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake; theirs is the kingdom of heaven (44:08)